Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pre-school!

I've been on a bit of a creative learning kick recently with our preschool/kindergarteners. As I realize that two of these boys will be in first grade next year I can't help but feel like they need some serious enrichment activities in their lives. So... we have been doing puzzles, cutting, sorting, painting, building, imagining and it has been so much fun. I love when I can literally see their little brains getting a work out. Activities like this don't normally happen in an orphanage. When it's one worker to ten kids, there is no way they have time to stop and paint with three four and five year old's.

They have been loving their activities and have noooo idea they are actually learning in the process :)

we jump like different animals on the trampoline ... this is a bunny.

we paint with watercolors

we build puzzles 

we cut stuff

and we always always put it on display when we're done :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment