Monday, January 9, 2012

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.


Over this holiday season I was incredibly blessed to be able to take 3 full weeks of vacation! I went home to Centerville, Ohio and visited friends and family and of course celebrated Christmas. I went shopping and checked off a long list of American restaurants I had been craving.  Over New Years I got to attend a few days of Campus Crusade for Christ's Indianapolis Christmas Conference. It is pretty much the best New Year's Eve party ever. I rang in the New Year with 2,000 college students singing worship and praying for hours on end. But, all that to say it was a great break, but what I realized yesterday as I walked into church to a screaming chorus of "Saaaammmmyyy" was that I sure missed these beautiful faces....

No comments:

Post a Comment